Thursday 9 June 2016

Hello guys

Hello everyone,

    First I'd like to say Ramadan Kareem, may this fasting bring Allah's mercy and peace to all our homes. I know I have been AWOL and I don't even know how to explain it this time, do I blame it on laziness again? Because its not forgetfulness, I didn't forget about the blog. I guess I would say I have been a little busy but not busy enough to ignore the blog for 2 months. I don't know what came over me but I am definitely back.
      Its not like I didn't make anything all through the while I didn't blog, but I didn't document anything, No pictures...Nothing. I didn't even remember. I do have some things that I did a while back and just didn't get a chance to post, I'm gonna start to post them after this post and continue to work on some new things for you guys.
     Once again...oh wait..I have not said it already. I'm sorry I abandoned the blog for so long, I really hope I don't do it again. I don't want to do it again.

  Although, I had been making a lot of cakes all through the time I wasn't blogging, not for personal consumption though, for customers. Yup I bake professionally and maybe I would share pictures of some of my work with you guys and maybe one of these days also post one of my cake recipes just because they are simply amazing and you need to try them.

  So I guess that's about it for this post, just for apologies really. I'm sorry guys, hope you continue to read my blog and try out some of the recipes that I'm also trying out. **muah** *in falzthebahdguy's voice* kizzes... Yup, I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment