Sunday 22 November 2015

My first blog POST. Yay!!

Hello everyone,
 My name as you can all see is Anifowose Zainab and I decided to create this blog because I have a passion and I found it. It's COOKING and BAKING.  I haven't decided which one I love more but I think it might be baking.
   As a young girl, I grew up surrounded by a mum and aunts who love to either cook or bake so give me one reason why I wouldn't pick it up. My mum isn't really a great baker but she used to bake our birthday cakes and we would love them no matter how they turned out. I started cooking at a very young age, mostly because I have 4 brothers and most times my parents would leave them with me. (Yes we are 5 kids, and I am the first and
 only girl).  Anyways I used to cook for them and sometimes bake whatever I thought I had seen one of my aunts do. Cooking always turned out well but baking was always a mess, I never seemed to get it right but my family would devour it like it was the best they ever had. Anyways the long and short is that my family has been of great support to me on the journey I'm embarking on , I am learning everyday and I am proud to say that I am getting better everyday.
Back to the koko of the blog😐
I like to try my hands on different things as long as I have the money to buy the necessary ingredients required😐. So I would like to show you guys my trials and errors, successes and failures as I am trying to get better at doing what I love. Also I may not post great pictures😞 (a friend of mine has yabbed me plenty times coz of this) but I will try my best to post good enough pictures. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog. You guys shouldn't mind the look of the blog, will customize as time goes on.
P.s: we are all trying to learn this English so if you spot any gbagaun , please don't yab me . You can let me know, I am open to corrections.



4 comments:

  1. Nice step forward... i respect and admire your believe ... As long as you love what you do.. keep the boat rolling.... @hakzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one... Your article is nice anyways more elbow to your shoulders... Since you took a step👍🏿

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... your page is now very colorful and beautiful... guess my sokoto travel made me miss a lot...

    ReplyDelete