Thursday 21 January 2016

Malt milkshake

Hi guys,

I made this milkshake on the first of January but I have been so busy, haven't been able to post anything. This malt milkshake is so good and its exteeemely easy to make.
Here's what you'll need
2 bottles of your favorite malt drink (you can guess what mine is)
1 and half cup of heavy cream
Ice

Half-fill your blender with crushed ice 

 


          Fill your blender with your malt drink

                  Then add in your cream


Pulse for about 5 - 10 seconds
 Fill your glass and enjoy, I stained my glass with melted ganache but you can use melted chocolate. Stain your glass before filling it with your drink, top with the foam in your blender and sprinkles then enjoy, or drink it directly from the blender because I tried that.*its that good*




Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment