Tuesday 22 December 2015

Coffee kisses

Hey,
How is everyone today?  hopefully not like me, been dealing with a sore throat and a hoarse voice. I'm getting better tho. I might not be well but I still felt like making something, so I grabbed my cook book and looked for the easiest thing I could make.
Then I found the recipe for these super easy coffee cookies called coffee kisses. Then I got up and went to the kitchen, its was so easy to throw together.
Here's all you need
A cup of flour
A quarter cup of icing sugar
125grms of butter
A teaspoon of coffee granules dissolved in half a tablespoon of water, cooled


Here  

First preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
Measure 125grms of butter.
sift in the icing sugar and cream together until light and fluffy

Add in the cooled coffee and flour
Until it looks like this
Scoop into a piping bag fitted with a medium sized rose tip



Pipe unto a baking tray lined with parchment paper

Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, turn the tray around and bake for another 5 minutes.
Aren't they pretty

I sandwiched them with dark chocolate ganache but you can use melted dark chocolate instead.



They are delicious but I do not recommend them for kids. Grown ups love them tho.



No comments:

Post a Comment